August 21st, 2005
|04:00 pm - The Randomized Random Question Meme|
As a couple people have done so far, I've filled in the answers for the first set of random questions, then reloaded the page until the answers were amusingly nonsensical.
I left one answer and question intact, guess which.
The Random Question Meme!
An array of completely random questions about my friends!
- Where would you take janeehawkins on a vacation?
- Anywhere she wanted to go. She has great patience with my photography, which I really love.
Or, the Craters of the Moon in Utah, but it'd have to be late fall, between the summer heat and the winter cold.
- What happened the last time you and koya were hanging out together?
- Thursday afternoon.
- When was the last time you talked to billzilla?
- A couple years, although we only met once, briefly, at a Wiscon.
- After a cataclysmic war, whom would you pair with bibliofile to repopulate the Earth?
- How did you meet pnh?
- Very very sexay. (He's a fashion photographer.)
- What would your life be like if you had never met serendipoz?
- Glasgow? Wait, she's already been.
- What habit does jaarronn have that you think they should give up?
- Take my photo!
- Did beatnikside leave the stove on again?
- None that she's expressed so far.
- What do you think of when you see jackwilliambell?
- I know dirtylibrarian better.
- Does berlinde look better with long hair?
- I've never met him.
This is by heptadecagram. You can find your own completely random questions here.
Do you feel enlightened now?
The "repopulate the world" answer is particularly hilarious, as I think neither of the people want to have children. Also, I find the answer for the question about billzilla pretty funny, too.
|Date:||August 22nd, 2005 04:01 am (UTC)|| |
Is that the answer to the first question is the real one... I didn't think of randomizing my answers. Ah, well. :)
|Date:||August 22nd, 2005 04:26 am (UTC)|| |
Re: My guess...
Correct in one! Woo hoo! ;>
I only thought of randomizing the questions after seeing it done a couple times. The answers, at one time, were legitimate. ;>
|Date:||August 22nd, 2005 03:17 pm (UTC)|| |
I just don't know if I can fit both a sex change AND repopulating the world into my schedule.
|Date:||August 22nd, 2005 06:14 pm (UTC)|| |
Re: oh bother
Hey, who sez YOU get to have the sex change operation?! Though I suppose we could just adopt. It can't be that much different from getting cats at the animal shelter, so it'll be a piece of cake for you, right?
OTOH, I'm very amused at the though of pnh
as a fashion photographer. Must be the seekrit identity.
|Date:||August 23rd, 2005 07:05 am (UTC)|| |
Re: oh bother
Since you're trying to repopulate the world, basters might be better than sex changes.
But that would make all your kids bastereds.
I tried to resist the temptation.
But not very hard.